Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Some Days // Fall Pinboard [Pictures]

Some days I *wish* California wasn't so stinking hot! What is this?? If it weren't for pumpkin remnants alongside the road and a bag of candy at my house, you'd think it was 4th of July and not Halloween we had just celebrated! Ok, ok, maybe it's not that hot, but seriously, I'm ready for some fall weather! And with Thanksgiving on the horizon, I thought now would be as good a time as any to share my fall/harvest themed pins! If you don't know what a pin is, well please, let me introduce you!

This is pinterest. Pinterest is a great site that KatieBee put me on to, and I love it! It's full of fun crafts, inspiration, clothing, food....basically everything! I could have spent hours on there getting all of my fun and crafty ideas :) So now, I share some with you!

Here is a link to my Fall pinboard, but I wanted to also share a couple pictures in the blog. (The captions below the pictures include links to the original sites, not to pinterest).

K keeps telling us about how "all the leaves fall down" and "all the leaves change color, some are red, and orange and yellow and black!"
[Source]
This type of craft makes me *wish* I had my own place! I love home-y, homemade and can't wait until I have a place of my own to decorate! Plus, I love wreaths!
[Source]
How good do these look? Maybe I'll make some this week (and report back, of course) since I asked my mom to buy so many apples! (on accident :P) Now I just need a good apple cider recipe - any ideas??
[Source]

I hope I've inspired you all to find your inner-autumn, no matter what the weather's like outside! I'd love to see what you've pinned for the fall (or for anything else!) please share your pins if you have them, or make some if you don't!

1 comment:

  1. mmm apple cider inside a hollow apple? genius!

    ReplyDelete