Sunday, November 13, 2011

Birthday Wish List [Pictures]

So in true blogging tradition, I see it somewhere else, I post it as my own! Thank you Katie for the Birthday Wish list idea (yea December babies!). I just have a quick picture list to share, all of which is related to crafting *blushes*. What I truly, truly want is a big ol' block of rubber for stamp making! I need to start working on a Z monogram for Dominic and my's wedding (<2 years and counting to the big day!)

Enough chit-chat, let's get to the goods!

1.) Acrylic Brush set. I have brushes, but just a couple flat brushes and one fan brush. Would be nice to expirement with a bunch of different ones!
[Source]
2. Paints! These are Speedball's "Cool Colors". With names like Phthalo Green, Quinacridone Violet and Hookers Green, how could you not want this set?
[Source]
3. Of course I want Blocks! These are rubber blocks (think huge erasers) that you carve into block or screen-printing stamps. They are completly customizeable and I love, love making these! Thank you ART-150 for showing me this incredibly fun and easy art!
[Source]
I know it's a short list, but that's mainly because there is nothing that I hugely want! I mean these three things and an iPhone and I'm set ;) Any birthday or Christmas items you're wishing for this year?
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. ooo I want to try and make stamps! You should check the Blick website. A lot of times they have student discounts, and really good sales at the beginning of each semester :)

    ReplyDelete